Benefits of On-Site Laundry for the Healthcare Industry
Many hospitals avoid having automated laundry systems. A survey revealed that many hospitals tend to avoid on-site laundry because they believe it could be rather costly to maintain it. But it is simply not true. With the right hospital laundry machines, the pros outweigh the cons.
To find out all you need to know about the advantages of having an on-site machine for healthcare laundry keep reading. We have also elaborated on how choosing the right equipment would save you money and reduce the overhead you might have been stressing about.
Advantages of On-Site Laundry Machines and Dryers
We understand that the healthcare industry has to be the epitome of hygiene and cleanliness. Everything has to be spotless and clean from the floors to walls to clothes and scrubs. Having on-site laundry machines would reinforce that hygiene is something that you take with utmost seriousness.
Other benefits include:
- Instead of increasing the cost, it reduces the cost of moving large bulks of laundry from the hospital to get them washed and dried. Since the laundry has to be spotless, it is a hassle to move the healthcare laundry back and forth from the hospital to the laundry site. Having on-site laundry machines reduces the hassle and the cost
- Healthcare laundry needs to be washed and cleaned right away. Some stains, if left for hours, could ruin the fabric and therefore reduce the lifespan of the clothes which, again, could be a waste of resources. With the right laundry machines, the linen could be protected from damage for the long run
- If you have laundry machines on-site, you will conserve energy efficiently. With the right laundry equipment and energy-efficient clothes dryer, you will be able to conserve energy cost-effectively
- You will have more control over the laundering process. You will be able to keep track of the amount of water and detergent being used for the laundry
- Fresh and clean clothes and sheets will be available all the time. You will not have to fret about running out of clean clothes and sheets. The time wasted waiting for the fresh laundry to arrive significantly reduces if on-site hospital laundry machines are available
Once you have decided to buy on-site equipment for the healthcare laundry, make sure that the hospital laundry machines you buy are from a trustworthy company. It is imperative to do your research otherwise, it would cost you!
If you are unsure where to find the hospital laundry machines and energy-efficient clothes dryer, contact us today or explore our website to see what laundry equipment we have to offer.