Solving Common Problems with Dryers
We understand that anything automated can undoubtedly have problems. And it is customary to stress if your much-needed dryers stop functioning or do not work the way you want them to.
You might be even worrying about the cost that would follow to fix them. However, some problems can be easily dealt with if you know them. We have gathered information relevant to solving all of the common problems associated with large capacity dryers.
Problems with Large Capacity Dryers
Even the best large capacity dryers can wind up having problems that cause frustration. These problems may cause delays in the laundering process, so there are a few things that you should look for if your dryer is creating issues.
- Whether you have a gas or electric dryer, there are chances that it may have stopped heating
- It may be shutting off very abruptly
- It may be taking longer than usual to dry your clothes
- You have been dealing with the lint sticking to your clothes
- Your dryer may be emitting unusual sounds
- Your dryer might not be working at all!
How to Solve These Problems?
These issues may be worrisome, but they all have a solution.
- If the gas dryer is not heating, ensure that the gas valve is fully open. Similarly, if you own a dryer operating on electricity, ensure that the fuse has not blown
- If the dryer is heating just fine but shutting down before the automated time, there is a chance that the issue is with the thermostat, which is preventing the device from “overheating”
- If your clothes aren’t drying properly, ensure that the dryer is not overloaded. Even the largest capacity dryer has a limit that it can handle
- After every drying round, empty the lint filter. Dryers meant for bulk laundry accumulate a lot of lint which can become an issue if not emptied on time
- If your dryer is making noises, there is a chance that a coin or button may have found its way outside the drying drum, or the dryer may not have been evenly loaded. It is always good to inspect the dryer and ensure that the clothes are properly added to the drum
- If your dryer won’t start at all. Make sure that it is connected to the power supply properly. There might be a possibility that the lid may not be latching properly, and you might want to look into that as well.
If your issues are persistent, it is wise to seek professional help! You can contact us today for the services that we provide. If you plan to change your dryer, you can explore our website for the best large capacity dryers.